Provincia di Livorno SviluppoSrl (PLIS) is the in-house company of Province of Livorno and Livorno Port Authority (the two sole shareholders), established on 31/05/2000, a local public Authority located in Tuscany with a wide consolidated experience in European Community projects implementation. The organizational structure of PLIS is composed by 17 employees with permanent contract. It is the managing organization for the various programmes in which the Province of Livorno takes part as Equal, Interreg, Art.6 FSE, LLP, Twinning, Regional Programmes (POR CRO ESF), SPECIFIC PROGRAMME “CRIMINAL JUSTICE”, Lifelong Learning Programme, Erasmus+, etc.
PLIS is a body for development, research and training activities. Its mission is the implementation of policies useful for local, sustainable development
It is a training agency accredited by the Region of Tuscany, with ISO 9001 Quality Certification and has a great experience in management and coordination of local, national and European projects and initiatives whose central objectives are:
- job and social inclusion,
- gender equality, fragile subjects protection,
- active ageing
- employment local strategies,
- training of workers through EU and extra-EU mobilities,
- economic development of enterprises,
- development of local strategies for the sustainability of transnational cooperation and exchange of good practices at national and transnational level,
- promotion of policies/training on safety at work. (Day of H&S at Work).